Chain Size Guide
Perez chains come in multiple lengths. Please refer to the guide below to see how long each of these will hang on the average person.
Ring Sizing Guide
PLEASE NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELLER TO GET SIZED BEFORE ORDERING.
- Right-Click on the image below and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Follow the information provided on the printed Ring Sizer document.
- Wrap a piece of loose string or floss around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Using the sizing guide image above, place the end of the string on the right hand line next to the 'Cut Here', and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
- The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your size.
Bracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches and centimetres. To measure your wrist, wrap a piece of string / floss or a measuring tape around your wrist to your desired fit, and then lay the string straight on a ruler to get your measurement in inches or centimetres.